Terry A. Rowland
Terry A. Rowland
Terry A. Rowland is America’s Top 100 Lawyer, an A-V-rated jury trial specialist in serious personal injury, wrongful death, complex business, and bad faith litigation. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, with a rank of “Advocate” (which requires in excess of 75 jury trials). He is also a Certified Specialist in Civil Litigation in the National Board of Trial Advocacy, a Charter Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, a member of the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel and the American Trial Lawyer Association, and has been recognized as a California “Super Lawyer” (top 5%) every year since 2004. Terry is recognized as one of the best defense trial lawyers in California and has a proven record of success in high profile trials against nationally-recognized plaintiff attorneys.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in Legal Perspectives, with Honors and Distinction
- UCLA, School of Law, 1976 (Top 20%, emphasis in Clinical Trial Advocacy)
- Admitted to California Bar, 1976
- U.S. District Court, and U.S. Claims Court.
- Trial attorney, Los Angeles County Public Defender’s Office, 1976-1982
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Advocate Level
- National Board of Trial Advocacy, Civil Litigation
- Charter Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
- American Trial Lawyer Association
- America’s Top 100 Lawyer Designation
4500 E. Pacific Coast Highway, 4th Floor
Long Beach, CA 90804
101 Montgomery St., Suite 1800
San Francisco, CA 94104
3626 Fair Oaks Blvd., Suite 100
Sacramento, California 95864
1990 N California Blvd.
Walnut Creek, CA 94596